'Each child is treated as a unique individual.' Ofsted, 2013
- We provide a happy, safe, secure, caring, supportive and nurturing environment where all are accepted, valued, celebrated and encouraged to be the best that they can be.
- We use Conductive Education as a teaching method to enable children to access a highly differentiated curriculum
- We follow the EYFS, focussing on the prime areas of learning that are often affected in our children's development because of their needs and disabilities.
- We provide a total communication approach. We are committed to providing our children with a range of tools to support their communication and support the development of an inclusive society.
- We work in partnership with children and their families – we support them to enjoy and achieve!
'The school has excellent partnerships with parents and carers, who are kept fully up to date with their children’s progress. They rely on the school as a source of guidance, support and multi-disciplinary expertise'. Ofsted, 2013.
The school vision is underpinned by our school values and associated behaviours
- Enjoy & achieve
- Collective responsibility